The latest release is for Tale 10, version 1.
Due to Apple's extreme package deployment requirements, Mac versions are no longer provided by the authors.
If someone is interested in taking over Mac packaging, ping Afrah or Snoerr about it.
Changes in version 1.8:
- Reaction recording: fixed an error introduced in v1.7 with the new handling of clipped reactions and automatically detecting the reaction amount when the clip is caused by a shift in white. This caused clips to black on a single color to incorrectly be recorded as inert.
- Reaction recording: The analysis view was showing the wrong "detected" color after clearing a previous reaction and re-analyzing. It now should show the actual detected color instead of the previous cleared color on the next analysis.
- Recipe generator: The "paint blends tested" count can now display numbers greater than 2.47 billion without wrapping to a negative value. This only affected the display, and not the actual recipe generation algorithm.
- Recipe generator: The resume/pause button states are correctly reset after the full set of paint blends has completed testing. You no longer have to manually "resume" and then "end" the session to start over with new settings.
- Recipe generator: Minimum concentration setting is forced to 10 if it is below 10. Maximum concentration and quantities will no longer go below minimum or 0.
- Simulator: When a simulated blend is missing reactions, the missing reactions are now listed in the warning.
- Simulator: Added a new warning when the concentration of the current recipe is not sufficient to make a batch of paint.
- Simulator: The current generated/saved recipe is displayed for the simulated color. You can now replace or save a recipe from the simulator.
This is open-source software available under the MIT license. You can find the full source code here:
Desert Paint Codex Source Code